Why Real Estate Property Sales should be handled by Professionals
Sellers who want to sell their home for the best price while not letting it sit on the market for too long should consider allowing a professional Real Estate agent to assist you in the process. The thought of some sellers is that they can reduce the price to potential buyers and avoid sales commissions but in truth, that rarely happens. Houses sold by owners often take longer to sell and are not priced correctly from the start which allows prospective buyers to look elsewhere, wasting precious time.
It’s important to consider these facts when it’s time to sell your home.
- Real Estate agents are trained and have access to property research tools to price your home correctly from the start. When home owners price their home too low, they can lose money and too high means sitting on the market for extensive period of time. Agents do not have that emotional attachment, thus will price it based on the market.
- Real Estate agents know the area and have expertise when it comes to regulations and contracts. Agents know what’s been happening with the markets and will have clients that may already be looking in your area. This can result in your property having perspective buyers once your property has hit the market.
- Real Estate agents are trained in negotiating. A sale of a home often has multiple offers and counter offers, with the right agent this negotiation could mean a few thousand extra in your pocket. Agents also are present at the home inspections; you want an agent to represent your interests in a professional manner.
- Real Estate agents are up to date with the current marketing trends. You want an agent that will list your home and use internet marketing techniques including open houses to ensure your home gets the kind of exposure an individual / homeowner wouldn’t be able to provide on their own.
- Home buyers today are very internet savvy and will have already done their home work. More often than not a lot of investors are now engaging with buyers , when negotiating the sale and buyers agents often try to avoid showing houses that are for sale by owner.
Real estate agents have knowledge on how a property can be marketed and stand out. They have tips on how you can better prepare your property before listing in the market.
To find out how KG Real Properties Group in the long run can save you money as well as the heartache and stress.
Give the team a call on 07 3416 0520 to free up your time and get the maximum returns from your investments that you deserve.